Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole is a simple, yet delicious, dish. It makes a great midweek meal as you can whip it up the night before, put it in the fridge, and into the oven when you get home. Believe me, the entire family will love it.
Served up with some dinner rolls or garlic bread, it is out of this world. Of course, you can alter some of the ingredients. For example, if you are fan of garlic, go ahead and add some. The same applies to any spices.
- 1 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- US Customary – Metric
How to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole:
Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
Place a saucepan of water over high heat and boil the broccoli florets until al dente. Drain well and add to a large mixing bowl along with the shredded chicken.
In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli and chicken mixture, add the basil, and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese.
Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese has browned.
Enjoy your Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Casserole.
You may also like:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Air fryer Buffalo Chicken Bombs
- Beef Sausage Rolls perfect for everyday meals.