How to make chicken Fettuccine Alfredo?
Equipments for Fettuccine noodles:
Check out my Instant pot on Amazon
- 1 to 1 1/2lb chicken breasts cut into small cubes (you can also use chicken strips and cut them into cubes)
- 1/4 stick of butter, and 1 stick cut in half
- 1 diced small onion of your choice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- a tsp salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings
- 1 lb dry fettuccine noodles or noodles of choice, broken in half
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of whipped cream cheese
How Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo?
Set the instant pot to the sauté function, add the butter. Once it melts add the chopped onion and sauté until translucent, then add the garlic and sauté for an additional 2 minutes
Add the chicken and brown (do not fully cook)
Add the broth, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and and stir to combine.
Fan the Fettuccine noodles in and put 1/2 stick of butter on top. (DO NOT STIR), but make sure all noodles are covered. If you need to move some noodles around, thats okay. (you can also add another 1/2 cup of broth to make sure the noodles are submerged).
End the sauté function, add the lid and seal, then set your Instant Pot to Manual for 10 minutes. Once done let it naturally release its pressure for an additional 5 minutes then do a quick release. Turn off the pot.
Add the 1/2 stick butter to the Fettuccine noodles and stir it in for 2 minutes or until it melts.
Gradually stir in the whipping cream, then the cream cheese, and then parmesan cheese.
Stir for a few minutes and cover for 5 minutes.
Serve, Eat, and Enjoy you Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.
You may also like :
- CROCK POT CAJUN : MEAT FEAST FOR FREINDS AND FAMILY
- Instant pot Gnocchi soup : Olive garden inspired soup
- Sous-Vide Tandoori Chicken with Curried Baby Potatoes