Terms and Conditions
Welcome to recipelogy!
These terms and conditions shows the rules and regulations for the use of recipelogy’s Website, accessible through at www.recipelogy.com.
By accessing this website we suppose you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using recipelogy if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to those Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and every one’s Agreement: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who goes online in this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms ask the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the method of our assistance to the Client within the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words within the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and thus as pertaining to same.
Unless otherwise stated, recipelogy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on recipelogy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from recipelogy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish -by any mean- materials from recipelogy
• Sell, rent or sub-license materials from recipelogy
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from recipelogy
• Redistribute content from recipelogy
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer a chance for users to post and exchange opinions and knowledge in certain areas of the web site. recipelogy does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of recipelogy,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the one that post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, recipelogy shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a results of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
recipelogy reserves the proper to watch all Comments and to get rid of any Comments which may be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of those Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant recipelogy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and every one forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website within the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which can not hyperlink to our internet site .
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information goodbye because the link: (a) isn’t in any way deceptive; (b) doesn’t falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the subsequent sorts of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link wouldn’t make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization doesn’t have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of recipelogy; and (d) the link is within the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page goodbye because the link: (a) isn’t in any way deceptive; (b) doesn’t falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you’re one among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and have an interest in linking to our website, you want to inform us by sending an e-mail to recipelogy. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information also because the URL of your site, an inventory of any URLs from which you plan to link to our Website, and an inventory of the URLs on our site to which you’d wish to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of the other description of our Website being linked thereto is sensible within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of recipelogy’s logo or other artwork is going to be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you’ll not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold liable for any content that appears on your Website. You comply with protect and defend us against all claims that’s rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website which will be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the proper to request that you simply remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to right away remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the proper to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you comply with be sure to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover any link on our Website that’s offensive for any reason, you’re liberal to contact and inform us any moment. we’ll consider requests to get rid of links but we aren’t obligated to approximately or to reply to you directly.
We don’t make sure that the knowledge on this website is correct, we don’t warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor can we promise to make sure that the web site remains available or that the fabric on the web site is maintained so far .
To the utmost extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions concerning our website and therefore the use of this website. Nothing during this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that’s not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities which will not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set during this Section et al. during this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long because the website and therefore the information and services on the web site are provided freed from charge, we’ll not be responsible for any loss or damage of any nature.